30/01/2010

EASTENDERS TO EASTLANDS


Fully fledged Oasis fan,Roberto Mancini has been busy bigging the now de-funct band up. During an interview the Dapper Italian was quoted as saying "Don't Look Back In Anger. Oasis. Fantastico." Mancini used to play James Willmott-Brown in Eastenders before moving into Football management (left), and is rumoured to of offered Bill Treacher (Arthur Fowler) a Coaching job at Eastlands.
Liam Gallagher was quick to join in the love-in by coming in his pants and waxing lyrical about  Mancini's impeccable fashion sense and following up with a verbal attack on Strathclyde Police's finest. He said "The scarf is cool. I want one. Mancini is certainly cooler than that Taggart from across the road. He's a good manager but he looks like a dustbin man." It's not known if anyone told Gallagher that he could buy a scarf like Mancini's from any market stall in Manchester, and with this purchase he too could look like a Man City Director. 
The part time supporter and sometime singer (above right, when in The Flying Pickets) confirmed that he was not at Old Trafford to witness Rooney's late goal, explaining: "I wouldn't step foot in that place. I've never been and I don't want to go. It's not for me. Anyway, I don't think I'd get a good re-cep-schhhhtion." 

No comments: