27/11/2009

BASS PLAYING SOBRIETY



Ex bass player with The Housemartins, Norman Cook, has told reporters that this years Galstonbury festival was the first one he had played his records to sober.

The alcoholic DJ claims he always felt the need to get slaughtered by necking a bottle and a half of vodka whenever he took to the stage.
The bass playing legend, 46, who's real name is Fatboy Slim said: "I've done my first wedding without alcohol, my first Glastonbury without alcohol, my first Ibiza without alcohol"
Although it's a strong possibility that he may do a few lines of coke and pop a couple of pills instead, before getting behind the wheels of steel.
Slim made a vow not to fall off the wagon, insisting "I can't ever have alcohol ever again for the rest of my life,not ever".
Slim is married to ex Jack Daniels drinking, gobby Radio 1 DJ and ladette, Zoe Ball.

No comments: